Water Utility Rate Hike Hearing Thursday at 7 pm.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND! - BRING YOUR NEIGHBOR!
This is your only opportunity to voice your opinion regarding the 30% proposed increase.
The regular town meeting will immediately follow the hearing. The vote for or against raising the utility rates will take place by Mayor and Council at that meeting.
What you need to know:
- Please be there prior to 7 pm
- If you want to speak at either of the meetings please be sure to add your name to the sign in sheet.
- There may be a sheet for each meeting so be mindful of what meeting sheet you are signing
- You can sign the sheet to be sure you are able to speak should you have such a desire and if you decide your question or concern has been satisfied, you don’t have to speak when called upon.
- If you do not sign in, you will probably not be permitted to speak.
- Generally, there is a three minute time limit for citizens to speak.
- Please remain civil throughout the meeting.