ROCK HALL TOWN COUNCIL NON-MEETING REPORT
Not Held on July 12, 2018
ATTENDANCE AT NON-MEETING:
• No one present.
ACTIONS NOT TAKEN BY VOTE TO:
• No votes were taken because no one was present.
ACTIONS NOT TAKEN W/O VOTES:
• Plan to return Rock Hall to solid financial footing notadopted.
• Fiscal 2019 budget not modified to fund RHPD at four full-time officers.
• Property tax sufficient to pay for basic public servicesnot enacted.
• Chronically broken-down, arguably unsafe trams not suspended from service.
• Billings to Town by mayor for unauthorized services not challenged or halted.
• Unauthorized actions by mayor not challenged and not rescinded.
• Legal-services contract that violates Town Code notterminated.
• No explanation offered for cancellation of a scheduled meeting.
Compiled by Gren Whitman
NON-MEETING CANNOT BE VIEWED ON TOWNWEB SITE