Vote….THE CANDIDATES SPEAK!
Rock Hall Voters United invited each of the seven candidates for the Town Council to respond to three questions about:
- Staffing the Rock Hall Police Department;
- Town’s financial stability; and
- Town’s infrastructure.
In addition, the Council candidates were asked to describe what they think is the biggest problem facing Town government. RHVU has received responses from five of the seven candidates, which are attached.
WHAT IS ‘ROCK HALL VOTERS UNITED’?
Rock Hall Voters United is being organized to work for the best possible Mayor and Council for our town.
As a non-partisan group of resident voters, Rock Hall Voters United expects our Mayor and Council to:
- Represent all Rock Hall citizens, and treat them with equal respect and courtesy;
- Provide the best possible public services for residents, businesses, and visitors.
- Provide responsible and transparent fiscal management;
- Make decisions and act in conformance with Town and Zoning Codes;
- Develop short- and long-term maintenance plans for Town infrastructure.
Whether you’re a Democrat, Independent, or Republican, if you are registered to vote in the Town of Rock Hall, if you agree with our Mission Statement, and if you want to work with our group, please send us your name, address, and phone by e-mail and we will get back to you. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION / HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!